- Bureau of Justice Statistics (BJS)
- National Criminal Justice Reference Service
NCJRS is a federally funded resource which offers information on justice and substance abuse. Its numerous information services include: "reference and referral services to help you find answers to your questions about crime and justice-related research, policy, and practice, " a searchable database of questions and answers related to juvenile and criminal justice, victim assistance, drug policy...," electronic newsletters and other publications (JUSTINFO, Justice Resource Update, etc.) , as well as e-mailed notices about new publications and online discussions that match your specific areas of interests. NCJRS hosts one of the largest criminal and juvenile justice libraries and databases in the world, the NCJRS Abstracts Database.
- NIJ Home | National Institute of Justice
- Office of the Attorney General, State of California
- Police & Law Enforcement - Officer.com
Police news and forums for police officers, law enforcement, corrections, sheriffs and more.
- Santa Rosa Police Department
- The Redwood Highway: Crime, Law and Related Links
- The Sentencing Project
High-quality and reliable content, data driven analysis, and best practices and principles in the areas of sentencing, incarceration, racial disparity in the criminal justice system, drug policy and felony disenfranchisement.
- Sonoma County Sheriff's Office Reports and Statistics
Warrant Search; Jail Inmate Search; Live Events
Online Crime Mapping; Uniform Crime Reporting; and Live Events.