- Climate Monitoring
Find statistical U.S. data on drought, wildfires, hurricanes and other weather events.
- National Climatic Data Center (NCDC)
World's largest archive of climate data
- National Weather Service - NWS San Francisco/Monterey Bay Area
- NCDC: Climatic Extremes and Weather Events
This fascinating site from NOAA (National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration) tracks bad weather. The U.S sections include special reports and photos on: Temperature Extremes, Hurricanes, Heavy Rainfall, Tornadoes, Billion $$ Weather Disasters, Local Storm Reports and Radar Composites. Global reports include Global Climate Change, El Nino/La Nina, Historical Weather Extremes and Worldwide Weather Events.
- NOAA - National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration
- NOAA's National Weather Service
- Qwikcast.com - the weather in a minute!
- SAN FRANCISCO BAY WIND PATTERNS
- Red Cross, Sonoma & Mendocino Counties
- Road Conditions
Determine road conditions for any highway in California.
- San Francisco, CA weather, powered by WeatherBug
- The Environmental Literacy Council
A comprehensive, online resource for topics related to environmental studies such as: air and climate, land, water, ecosystems, energy, food and more.
- The Weather Channel | Weather.com
National and local weather forecasts, hurricane, and other severe weather reports.
- US Drought Monitor
US drought information, from a synthesis of multiple indices and impacts that represents a consensus of federal and academic scientists provided through the University of Nebraska.
- Weather | PressDemocrat.com
- Welcome to Weather Underground
- World Climate: Weather rainfall and temperature data